Welcome to Shadow Wood Country Club
Invited guests are welcomed and encouraged to enjoy the Club.
To ensure an enjoyable visit, we respectfully request all visitors acquaint themselves with the Club’s rules and guidelines so that all our Members and guests can enjoy the Club in a setting grown from Club tradition.
Upon arrival, we ask that you please stop at our guard gate and present your name and the name of your host member. A valid driver's license will be required for entry into the community. After pulling through the guard gate please continue straight to the Clubhouse. If you are playing golf, please proceed to the left of the Clubhouse where you will be greeted by a member of our outside service staff who will assist you with your bag. If you are joining for dining or an event, you can enter through the main entrance of the building.
It is expected that members will choose to dress in a fashion befitting the surroundings and atmosphere provided in the setting of the Club and appropriate for the occasion. It is also expected that members will advise their guests of the dress requirements.
- Sports Attire: Bermuda shorts of standard length
- Country Club Casual Attire: Long pants, including acceptable dress jeans
- Acceptable Dress Jeans: Jeans of any color that are not torn or faded
Events sponsored by the Club or other organizations, including golf, tennis and bocce dinners, where specific dress requirements for the event will be posted in advance.
Example: Fine dining in the Lakeside Room – jacket, collared shirt and long pants for gentlemen; comparable attire for ladies. No denim jeans or jackets.
Outdoor dining areas and bars, Lounge, Golfside Grill, Sunset Terrace, Locker rooms, bocce and fire pit areas – sports or country club casual attire at all times.
- Men are not allowed to wear hats in covered dining areas of the Club at any time with the exception of the Men's Locker Room. Women are permitted to wear hats or visors in dining areas of the Club, except for evening dining unless a part of a specific event. Hats are not permitted to be worn backwards.
- Shirts must be tucked in unless the shirt is designed to be untucked such as a Tommy Bahama shirt.
- Cargo Pants and/or Shorts with external pockets, torn or faded jeans, as well as tee shirts and open toed shoes for men are not permitted.
Cell Phone Usage:
When carrying cell phones in the Clubhouses, please keep them on vibrate or silent. Placing a phone call on a cell phone is not permitted within the Clubhouse. Alternatively, the use of a cell phone to email and text within the Clubhouse is permitted.
Smoking is not permitted within the Clubhouse or any outside dining areas, nor is it allowed within 50 feet of any entrance. Smokers should refrain from smoking when asked by another member in the same area.
Dogs or other pets (with the exception of service dogs) are not permitted on the Club Facilities.
Golf Course Upkeep Reminders
- Repair multiple ball marks on the putting greens. Repair any inadvertent spike/scuff marks before exiting the green.
- Fill all divots with provided green sand.
- Rake bunkers carefully after play and leave bunker rake on grass outside of bunker. After raking the bunker, tap sand off shoe-bottom before walking on green.
- Enter and exit fairways at Black Post locations.
- Keep all four golf cart tires on path at teeing grounds and greens.
- When playing with a Blue Handicap Flag, follow all Handicap Flag policies, including remaining at least 20 feet away from putting surfaces.
- Play ready-golf to maintain proper pace and remain in position behind the group ahead.
22801 Oakwilde Blvd, Estero, FL 34135
From I-75: Take exit 123, Corkscrew Road, and travel West. Turn Left onto Three Oaks Parkway. Travel 2.6 miles and turn Right onto Coconut Road. After 1 mile, the Shadow Wood Community will be on your Right side. From the gatehouse, travel straight for 1 mile to the Clubhouse which will be on your Right side.
From US-41: Turn East onto Coconut Road. After 0.7 miles, enter the Shadow Wood Community on your Left side. From the gatehouse, travel straight for 1 mile to the Clubhouse which will be on your Right side.
6900 Shadow Creek Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33908
From I-75: Take exit 128, Alico Road, and travel West. Turn Left onto US 41. Enter the Shadow Wood Preserve Community on your Right side. From the gatehouse, travel straight to the Clubhouse which will be on your Left side.
From US-41 North: The Shadow Wood Preserve Community is located on the West side of US 41, approximately 2.2 miles south of Alico Road. Enter the Shadow Wood Preserve Community on your right, continue to the gatehouse, then travel straight for Clubhouse which will be on your Left side.
From US-41 South: The Shadow Wood Preserve Community is located on the West side of US 41, approximately 3 miles north of Corkscrew Road. Enter the Shadow Wood Preserve Community on the left, continue to the gatehouse, then travel straight for Clubhouse which will be on your Left side.
Shadow Wood Team Members will be happy to help you get acquainted with the Club's various facilities and to ensure a most memorable visit.